Free Template

Iklan

  • Home
  • Static Page
  • Menu1
  • Menu2
  • Menu3
  • Menu4
Home » Tanpa kategori » FAQ's

FAQ's

INDEX : 

  1. How to install a Blogger template?
  2. Why I can’t install a template? Blogger gives an error.
  3. How do I log in to my blog without the navbar?
  4. How do I customize my template?
  5. How can I edit the menu of my template?
  6. How to go back from Dynamics Views to standard templates
  7. Why the date is displayed as “undefined” or this is not show?
  8. Why some images in my template disappeared?
  9. How to add the comment form to my template?
  10. How do I add my feed of Feedburner to my blog?
  11. How do I translate my template to another language?
  12. What should I do after I install my template?
  13. How to display the navbar again in my template?
  14. How to display the last posts or comments on the sidebar?
  15. Why is my blog shows few entries per page?
  16. Can I remove the template credits?
  17. What does the icon of a gold medal in some templates?
  18. I sent a template, why is it not published?
You have just read an article that categorized by title FAQ's. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://temp-free.blogspot.com/2013/10/faq.html. Thank you!
Written by: Thanh Hoa - Tuesday, October 1, 2013

There are currently no comments for "FAQ's"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Free Download VideoPro Blogger Template
      VideoPro Blogger Template: Release Date: Aug 28, 2013 Type: Premium Blogger template Price : $20 Designer: Peter Jackson / theme-junkie De...
  • Free Download Coopret Blogger template
    Special Independence Day of Indonesia that I love this , introduce the new Blogger template from loefa - cebook , name Coopret Blogger Templ...
  • Use Google Analytics To Check out Your Important Backlinks
    The number and nature of the backlinks to a website is one of the most important ranking factors, that is still being used in today's us...
  • Smart News v.2 Blogger Template
    Live Demo Download Name:     Smart News v.2 Responsive Blogger Template Author:   www.bloggertipsandtricks.net | www.favoritebtemplate...
  • Free Download Catalogspot K2 E-Commerce Blogger Template
    MORE / INFO   DEMO If you are interested in using this template please download instantly , and here's how this optimization Catalogspot...
  • Smart News Blogger Template
    Live Demo Download Name:     Smart News Responsive Blogger Template Author:   www.bloggertipsandtricks.net | www.favoritebtemplates.co...
  • Free Tools to Help Improve Your Google AuthorRank
    Google AuthorRank is among the mosttrending SEO topics today, and is the subject of conversation on many blogs and forums. Chances are, in t...
  • Business Pro - August 2013 Joomla Club Template
    The JF Vihrea is comes with some  amazing features for frontend and backend . The most amazing is probably that this template is  fully resp...
  • DCM WHITE BloggerTemplate
    Live Demo Download Name:     DCM WHITE BloggerTemplate Author:   http://urang-kurai.blogspot.com Type:      Light, Grey, White, Colors,...
  • Mode HD Clean Blogger Template
    Today is special for those of you who like the Blogger template with clean minimalist style. MORE / INFO   DEMO

Blog Archive

Copyright © 2012 Free Template | Design by Garatemplate.blogspot.com | Powered by Blogger